Admission for the Academic Year 2018
Please read and understand the instructions mentioned below before you proceed. It is mandatory to appear for the AICCB counselling online or offline for admission under Scholarship Scheme in AICCB participating colleges/institutes.
The candidates who apply for AICCB Scholarship Scheme – 2018, will be provided a Counselling Letter online by Counselling Department. The selected candidates would be invited for the counselling round.
A list of participating colleges/universities will be provided to the candidates to choose any one college from their own choice. They can choose the college, course and branch from the list and get the Allotment Letter for same day.
Allotment Letter would be provided to the candidates after the completion of counselling round. The selected candidates have to report to the college in person on the given date and time with the Allotment Letter of AICCB and required original documents.
- After getting Allotment Letter by AICCB, you may call to the college representatives as given in allotment letter and solve your queries (if needed).
- If you want to change the college after allotment, you may change by issuing another Allotment Letter from AICCB.
- After allotment, you will have to pay/deposit Rs. 3000/-(rupees three thousand only) in your college Account for your confirmed admission and this amount will be adjusted in your college or hostel fee.
- You have to visit your allotted college physically with or without your parents and do all admission process at the college.
- Students will be provided detail information of this AICCB scholarship scheme and state scholarship scheme at the time of admission.
- Many students have been benefitted by this scheme. Numbers of students from your state are already studying in our associated colleges all over India.
- Original or actual fee of the Colleges is very high but AICCB offers very less fee for the applicants which will be mentioned on your Allotment Letter.
- Fee structure is upto 70% less than the original fee of the whole course depending upon the course and its duration. Students will get the benefit upto 70 % scholarship (rupees 1 lakh to 3 lakhs, depending upon the course and its duration).
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls (fooding and lodging) are also available there in the college campus for your convenience. Hostel fee is also discounted (Rs. 3000 to 4000 only) for AICCB students. Hostel is not compulsory for AICCB students. You may live outside on your choice.
- After taking admission in your allotted college, you must inform to AICCB by clicking the link of “Inform Your Admission” option on AICCB website for the scholarship record and future assistance.